The club is governed by the rules and policies laid out in the club constitution
The roles and responsibilities of the different positions in the club are laid out in the following document.
We follow the guidelines set out by GCN, we also follow their child protection and CRB policies.
Membership and subscription details
- Membership rules are laid out in the constitution.
- Your first visit is FREE. Thereafter you will be required to pay the weekly fee for every visit. Weekly fee £3.00.
- MEMBERS & GUESTS are required to sign in and pay fees on arrival.
- members and guests are responsible for paying their fees. deferral of payment should be raised with the Chairman or Treasurer.
- The weekly fee is decided upon by the committee. The amount may go up or down as required.
- membership forms are available in club or download at bottom of this page and must be submitted to a senior committee member.
- Payments should be made in club, but you may pay by bank payment, ask the Treasurer for details.
- Club Members have the right to vote on club matters, run club events and also benefit from club and GCN discounts.